- regio: Swartland
- Shiraz, Cinsault, Tinta Barocca, Grenache
- levendige neus van rood en zwart fruit
- vrij fris in de mond met lichte kruidigheid en rood en zwart fruit
- op dronk, bewaart nog 5 jaar
- Tim Atkin: 94/100 The Shiraz that makes up the bulk of this wine is bought in, but the remaining 41% of Cinsault, Grenache and Tinta Barocca is all from the farm. Showing the concentration of lowyields in a drought year, this old wood-aged cuvée is still light on its feet, marrying red and black fruit flavours, some Mediterranean herbs and savoury tannins.
top of page
bottom of page