- regio: Elim
- superwijn met minimale interventie van de vrouwelijke wijnmaker
- 11 maanden gerijpt in oude eiken vaten, 225l - geoogst van 3 verschillende klonen
- de finesse van de cool-climate regio : - kruidig, peperig, elegant
- nog in ontwikkeling
- past bij: rood vlees, lam, stoofpotjes, verfijnde groenten- en pastaschotels met tomatensaus
- Trizanne: Harvested from three vineyards in Elim, each from a different clone, on soils varying from shale, gravel and Ferricrete also known as Koffieklip. The 2018 Syrah is a beautiful example of cool-climate Syrah and a great counterpoint to the more commonly found warm-climate Syrah in South Africa. Minimal intervention was used during the winemaking process. After de-stemming, wine fermented naturally in open-top containers and benefitted from daily punch-downs. The wine then spent 11 months in old 225L French oak and was bottled in February 2019. The wine was made in a natural way, with only sulphur additions.